Champions League Twenty20, 2013/14 Points Table
|Trinidad & Tobago||4||3||1||0||0||12||+0.816||573/72.1||545/76.3|
|Chennai Super Kings||4||3||1||0||0||12||+0.271||647/74.4||631/75.1|
Champions League Twenty20 Qualifier Points Table
21.9 – Points
21.9.1 – Qualifying and Group Stage
Win – 4
No Result – 2
Loss – 0
In a match declared as a no result, run rate is not applicable.
21.9.2 – Qualification for Semi Finals
In the event of teams finishing on equal points at the conclusion of the group stage, the right to play in the semi finals will be determined in the following order of priority:
- The team with the most number of wins in the Group Stage
- If still equal, the team with the highest net run rate in the Group Stage (calculated in accordance with Law 21.9.5);
- If still equal, the team with higher number of wickets taken per ball bowled in the Group Stage matches
- If still equal, by drawing lots.
21.9.3 – Qualification for the Final
In the event of a tie in a Semi final where weather conditions prevent the one over per side eliminator from being completed, or if the match is a no result, then the team which progresses to the Final shall be determined in the order of priority listed in Law 21.9.2 above.
21.9.4 – The Final
If no result is achieved in the final, a reserve day shall be scheduled for Monday 7 October 2013. If there is no result achieved on the reserve day, the match shall be declared drawn, and the prize money will be shared equally between the two finalists.
21.9.5 – Net Run Rate
A team’s net run rate is calculated by deducting from the average runs per over scored by that team throughout the competition, the average runs per over scored against that team throughout the competition.
In the event of a team being all out in less than its full quota of overs, the calculation of its net run rate shall be based on the full quota of overs to which it would have been entitled and not on the number of overs in which the team was dismissed.
Only those matches where results are achieved will count for the purpose of net run rate calculations. Where a match is abandoned, but a result is achieved under Duckworth/Lewis,for net run rate purposes Team 1 will be accredited with Team 2′s Par Score on abandonment off the same number of overs faced by Team 2. Where a match is concluded but with Duckworth/Lewis having been applied at an earlier point in the match, Team 1 will be accredited with 1 run less than the final Target Score for Team 2 off the total number of overs allocated to Team 2 to reach the target.
If the scores are equal in any match, the result will be a tie and no account shall be taken of the number of wickets which have fallen. In the event of a tied match the teams shall compete in a one over per side eliminator to determine the winner.
If weather conditions prevent the one over per side eliminator from being completed, the result will be a tie and the points allocated accordingly in clause 21.9 below in the qualifying and group matches of the tournament.
Where there is a tie in Semi-Finals when a one over per side is not playable.
(Refer to Law 21.9.3 above).
Incoming search terms:
- yhs-mystartdefault (5)
- cpl cricket live match vedio (2)
- icc world twenty20 qualifier 2013 live secor (2)
- Icl champion leage points card (2)
- champian lige live score (2)
- point table champion leage 2013 (2)
- champion league2013 point table (2)
- www champianlige live scoor com (2)
- cricvideos/clt2013 net (1)
- cricket score champion league 2013 points tab (1)
- live scores champian lige (1)
- cricket match pak vs indha today (1)
- cricket champion leage teams point table (1)
- champions league twenty20 point table 2013-14 (1)
- CLT2013-14 POINTS TABLE (1)
- clt live match score bal by bal (1)
- clt 2013 point table with average of all team (1)
- RAJASTHAN ROYALS VS MUMBAI INDIANS ICL 06 10 (1)
- t20 champions league 2013 point target (1)
- Points table of clt 2013/sify (1)